Monday, January 1, 2018

2018 Dala Horse Designs

One of the first changes that I'll be making with my Dala Horses this year will be to use base colors that I haven't used before.

It may spark some ideas for different designs too. New color or design combinations.

Here's my first one:



I'm using 3 different brands of paint right now so telling you the names of the colors won't help much.

Almost any paint in basic colors can be used as long as you have a red, yellow, blue. white and green. If your green is too dark add some white until you get a color that you like.


Keep in mind that your horse will look different once it has enough layers of clear coat over it. Because of our cold Minnesota winters I won't be putting the clear finish on mine until the spring or summer so that I can spray them outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment