Friday, December 22, 2017

Dala Horses for Christmas

I really enjoy my Dala Horses at Christmas. I give some for gifts, put any of the ornaments that didn't sell on my Christmas tree and use the few horses that I still own as part of my Holiday Decor.

What's your favorite thing to do with your horses this time of year?


I think they really add to the mood and the charm of the season, don't you?


 We decided to use an old fiber optic tree this year because there just isn't room for a real tree in a tiny house.



I try never to do any 2 horses the same. Mixing designs and pattern keeps things more interesting, don't you think so?


Most of my other decorations are just bits of paper and old photos. Not only is it inexpensive. They don't take any storage place as I just toss anything that didn't last well and put other ones up as I sort through my photos each year.


It gives me a chance to scan a lot of the older ones and use up any that I don't plan to keep.


No comments:

Post a Comment