Saturday, July 16, 2016

Lazy Way to sell Dala Horses


I had planned to be out in the yard painting anyway so I set up a few of the horses that I had for sale next to the street. I didn't make any sales but one gal did take a business card for my Dala Horse store on Zazzle so I may get some sales that way.


This time instead of setting everything up carefully I put everything in a shallow blue and white bowl so that the wind wouldn't be a problem.


Each side of my sign is different. I'm not sure it helps but I reverse it every time I set up so that people in the neighborhood wouldn't think it was the same old thing.



Today I painted one dala horse, one post for the wheelchair ramp and a little gnome for the garden.
I'm happy to see that today's horse is already sold as soon as I put a few coats of spray polyurethane on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment