Monday, March 2, 2015

Dala Horses and ornaments for sale

I've got a few horses and ornaments made and am considering selling some of them on etsy or ebay but haven't quite decided yet.


Three of my designs here are the basis for products in my Zazzle dalahorse store so how can I put a price on that?


The horse heads are another issue because I created them as design tools. They're painted differently on each side and on the sides all around are different borders. My idea at the time was that as I was designing horses I could hold them up to see what each design element would look like and make it easy to decide which sort of thing I wanted to use on the new horse.

The best bet would be to sell the brown horse with the pine cones on it because it would look great on someone's fireplace mantle.

In the meantime I'm just happy to have made a nice spot here to display and enjoy them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment